My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Autographs that are unable to be posted (hanging up, on balls, books, etc.)

In an effort to save time, I'm going to list some of my autographs in this one post. These are autographs I don't have scans of and am not going to take the time to scan or photograph.

1) Friends cast-signed 8x10 - this one is custom framed and the jewel of my collection;
2) Austin Powers 8x10 custom framed, signed by Mike Myers and Elizabeth Hurley;
3) Slingblade characature of Billy Bob Thornton, signed by the artist and Billy Bob Thornton;
4) Jennifer Aniston autographed 11x14;
5) Jennifer Aniston signed 8x10;
6) Neve Campbell signed 8x10;
7) Pete Rose signed 8x10;
8) Jack Nichlaus signed 8x10;
9) Dirk Nowitski signed 8x10 - custom framed;
10) Steve Nash signed 8x10 - custom framed;
11) Michael Jordan Upper Deck signed 8x10;
12) Troy Aikman - signed UCLA mini helmet;
13) Tom Landry - signed Cowboys mini helmet;
14) Jim Brown - signed Browns mini helmet;
15) Dirk Nowitski, Steve Nash, Josh Howard - signed basketball;
16) Jason Witten - signed mini football;
17) Deion Sanders - signed book;
18) Melissa Joan Hart - signed full issue of Maxim;
19) Jennifer Love Hewitt - signed full issue of Maxim;
20) Hank Aaron - signed color 5x7 photo;
21) David Copperfield - signed 12x12 program;

There may be more of these, but if I come up with others, I'll make another post for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment