My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Betty White - Golden Girls and pretty much everywhere these days

What a week for autographs through the mail. Earlier in the week I got Zach Galifianakis and Dakota Fanning and today the mailman brought Betty White. She is a legend and is having quite a resurgence in popularity right now! I sent a letter of request and a self addressed stamped envelope to her on Sept. 16, 2010 and received this personalized black and white autographed 8x10 today, Oct. 22, 2010. She is truly great to her friends and hilarious! She was amazing on Saturday Night Live last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment