My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Emmy Rossum - The Day After Tomorrow, Phantom of the Opera, Poseidon

Yes, I purchased two autographed 8x10s of Emmy Rossum. I did actually like The Day After Tomorrow and I thought she was very good in it. There is a story of why I got two of her autographs, however. One of the two autograph sites that I will purchase from was having their end of Summer sale this week, so I went through all of what they were offering, looking for exceptional bargains. It doesn't get any better than these. They normally list these two autographed photos on their website for $60 each. They were marked as $3 each when I went through the sale items. Now there weren't any autographs listed that low, so I knew I had caught an error of some kind. I immediately put them in my cart and checked out, thinking they would for sure say I couldn't have them at that price (I was positive they were supposed to be $30 each). Well, I paid, they shipped, I received and I did indeed get them for that price. They have since corrected their errors on the site, however. The price is now $30 each. What a deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment