My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Days - Winkler, Howard, Ross, Bosley, Most, etc.

I worked on completing the Happy Days cast when I started collecting autographs many years ago. I'd like to think this is a pretty nice collection. I've got what I think most would consider the "core" cast members.  I purchased most of these, but I did get Marion Ross and Henry Winkler through the mail (Winkler signed my photo and sent me one of his own as well). I actually met Don Most at a trade show and got his autograph there.  Appearing below are: Scott Baio (Chachi), Tom Bosley (Howard Cunningham), Ron Howard (Richie), Erin Moran (Joanie), Don Most (Mouth), Marion Ross (Marion Cunningham), Anson Williams (Potsie) and Henry Winkler (Fonzie)(x2). The only ones I can think of I'd like to try to ad would be Al Molinaro (Al) and Pat Morita (Arnold), but Molinaro is hard to find and Morita is expensive, since he's dead and popular.









No comments:

Post a Comment