My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ken Jeong - Community, The Hangover

I love Community and The Hangover, so when I found a great bargain on this Ken Jeong autographed 8x10, I jumped on it. This is a promo shot from The Hangover. I'm one step closer to completing my Community cast as well.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm thinking of buying one somewhere too! What does it say above his autograph? Is it "love"? daragh999@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is actually just his first and last names, but I don't know for certain.

    ReplyDelete