My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Kim Kardashian - Reality Shows

So, to me, Kim is basically famous for being famous. I don't know what she ever did to get where she is. However, I emailed Bruce Jenner's assistant and asked if they could send me an autographed picture from Kim. I sent the request on Sept. 20, 2010 and received the pictures on Oct. 8, 2010. There is a lot of speculation that the autographs sent out for Kim are secretarial. I did some research and I could go either way on it. It looks like her handwriting, but I can't be sure. This is a pretty nice looking color 8x10 though. Not bad for just sending an email.

2 comments:

  1. what email did you ues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used an email for Lisa DuFort, Assistant to Kris Jenner, and just asked if it would be possible to get autographed photo of Kim - lisa@kardashianjenner.com

    ReplyDelete