My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lacey Schwimmer - Dancing With the Stars

I sent Ms. Schwimmer a letter of request, a self addressed stamped envelope, an 8x10 and a 4x6 on Oct. 12, 2010 and received my photos back signed, personalized and inscribed today, Oct. 23, 2010. I sent them to her via Dancing With the Stars. I hadn't heard of anybody getting autographs from her through the mail, so I'm pretty surprised by this one! The first picture is the 8x10 and the second one is the 4x6.


1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. What address did you put on the envelope?
    Email me at chrisnapple@gmail.com

    Thank You, Chris.

    ReplyDelete