My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rachel McAdams - Mean Girls, Sherlock Holmes, Wedding Crashers, etc.

Another big through the mail success today. I sent a letter, a self addressed stamped envelope and 2 8x10 photos to Rachel McAdams on Sept. 13. 2010 and received both photos back signed and personalized today, Oct. 27. 2010. She is becoming a huge star, so I'm really pleased to add these photos to my collection. She's not at all bad looking either! It does look like her pen messed up a bit in signing her name on the red carpet photo, but the other one is perfect, so I'll live.


No comments:

Post a Comment