My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Three's Company - Ritter, Somers, DeWitt, Fell, Lindley, Kline

I recently received an autograph from Richard Kline (Larry from Three's Company) through the mail and I posted it on here. I realized today that I haven't posted the rest of my Three's Company cast, so I thought I'd just put them all together in this one post. Included below are: Joyce DeWitt (Janet), Norman Fell (Mr. Roper) and Audra Lindley (Mrs. Roper), Richard Kline (Larry), John Ritter (Jack Tripper) and Suzanne Somers (Crissy). I'm nearly finished with this group. I hope to someday be able to acquire Don Knotts in some form or fashion. It's a little tougher now that he's deceased.  I purchased all of these except Richard Kline. I got Ritter a couple of years before he passed away. The Fell and Lindley photo is kind of special, as neither of them were known as great signers. It looks like the marker failed on Fell on his first attempt, so he did it again in better fashion. I really like this grouping of autographs - Three's Company is a legendary show.





No comments:

Post a Comment