My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Various - Biel, McKeller, Schwimmer, Cox, Perry, etc.

This update is a catch all. I've got 10 celebrity autographs that I won in auctions years ago that are simply signatures on index cards. I figured I'd scan them and put them all in this one update. At one point I was thinking I'd get them matted and framed with photos, but I figured that was going to end up costing an arm and a leg, so I haven't done anything with them. From top to bottom they are: Jessica Biel, Courtney Cox-Arquette, Danielle Fishel, Norm MacDonald, Danica McKeller, Matthew Perry, Kelly Preston, Adam Sandler, David Schwimmer and Tiffany Amber-Thiessen.











No comments:

Post a Comment