My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

William Daniels - Boy Meets World, Voice of KITT on Knight Rider

I loved Boy Meets World and Mr. Feeney was a big reason why I loved it. He was the kind of teacher every kid should have at some point in their school years. He was also the perfect voice for KITT on Knight Rider, which I watched every week as a child. I sent a 4x6 and 8x10 to Mr. Daniels on Oct. 1, 2010 and received them both back signed and personalized on Oct. 26, 2010. Another great success!


1 comment:

  1. That's epic. Also, the new Knight Rider (08 version) was crap... of course that was to be expected when Daniels wasn't the voice for KITT... Val Kilmer, couldn't even tell it was him... meh.

    ReplyDelete