My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, February 11, 2011

John C. McGinley - Scrubs, The Rock, etc.

I'm a big fan of John C. McGinley, best know for his role as Dr. Perry Cox on Scrubs. He was also in The Rock with Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery. I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 5x7 to him via his publicist on Oct. 13, 2010. Today, Feb. 11, 2011, I received both of my photos back signed and personalized. Very pleased. It wasn't a very good week for through the mail successes, so this one was very nice to get!


No comments:

Post a Comment