My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Melissa Rauch - The Big Bang Theory

One of my favorite, favorite shows right now is The Big Bang Theory. I've already got the main cast, as well as Wil Wheaton, so I was excited to find a reply from Melissa Rauch in the mailbox today. I sent a letter, SASE, 5x7 and 4x6 to her on Nov. 20, 2010. Today, Feb. 4, 2011, I received both photos back signed, 1 personalized. She plays Bernadette (Howard's girlfriend) on the show. She's become a much more important part of the show this season.


1 comment: