My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yvette Nicole Brown - Community

As I've said on here before, I think "Community" is my favorite show now. I really enjoy the whole cast. I've had the whole main cast, minus one person, for a while now. Today, that person added herself to the collection. I sent a letter and SASE to Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley on Community) on Sept. 9, 2010. She was the first person I sent to when I got back into collecting. Today, Feb. 22, 2011, I received a nice signed, personalized and inscribed photo. It is really cool. I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment