My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mindy Sterling - Austin Powers films

I sent a letter, SASE and a 4x6 photo to Ms. Sterling on Nov. 29, 2010. Yesterday, March 19, 2011, I received my photo back signed, along with an 8x10 of her own that she signed, personalized and inscribed. She also sent in her own return envelope, as the one I included was just big enough to hold my small photo. She also sent along information on donating to a cancer charity she is involved with, which I intend to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment