My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

In person successes - Laura Vandervoort, Summer Glau and James Marsters

I went to the Dallas Comic Con a few weekends ago and got a few autographs in person. It's always fun to get to meet and talk to people who's work you admire. I got to meet James Marsters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Smallville; Summer Glau from Firefly and the Terminator TV series (and a great guest appearance from Big Bang Theory; and Laura Vandervoort from Smallville and V. They were all great and some of the friendliest celebs I've met!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your collection with us!
    Also i'm glad you confirm what i've been hearing everywhere on the net : Summer Glau (and a few other actors), is one of the nicest person on Earth.

    ReplyDelete