My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

James Earl Jones - Star Wars, Field of Dreams

If you can't tell, I'm trying to get all of my Star Wars out of the way at once. When possible I will try to group the celebs in a somewhat cohesive way.  This one is James Earl Jones. He was the voice of Darth Vader, the voice of CNN and he heard voices in an Iowa cornfield in Field of Dreams. This one was acquired through the mail, which is always a nice treat! One bad thing - it was folded in half when I received it.

No comments:

Post a Comment