My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Leah Remini - The King of Queens, Saved By the Bell

I received this one in the mail today. With Leah, you've got the choice of either sending her a self addressed stamped envelope, or you can go to her web site www.leahremini.net and order a personalized autographed 8x10 for $4. Yes, I said $4. It is basically just to cover postage. The cool thing with that is you can request what she will write on the personalization. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with anything clever when I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment