My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cassidy Freeman - Smallville

I received several autographs in a package from my father today, but since I'm not getting mail daily anymore, I'm going to space these out and do one at a time. Today's success is Cassidy Freeman. She starred as Tess Mercer on "Smallville." She was filming a pilot called "Longmire" and I sent a request to that set address. I sent a letter, SASE, 5x7 and 8x10 to her on April 28. On May 12 I received both photos back signed, personalized and inscribed. Very happy to get this success and very happy she's already moved on to something else now that "Smallville" is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment