My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Lisa Loeb - musician

I sent a letter, SASE and 2 4x6 photos to Lisa Loeb, singer of "Stay" on April 29, 2011. On May 23, 2011, I received both of my photos back signed and personalized.


2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I got Lisa Loeb's autograph a few years back when she opened for the Goo Goo Dolls at the House of Blues in Hollywood. She was very nice, chatting with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a score. I got to try her. I love her look. Or maybe I have a thing with glasses....Haha

    ReplyDelete