My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aubrey Plaza - Parks and Recreation, etc.

I think Aubrey Plaza's character, April, is one of the funniest parts of the hilarious show, "Parks and Recreation." I sent a letter, SASE and 2 5x7 photos to Aubrey while she was filming "The To-Do List" on July 6, 2011. On July 23, 2011, I received both of my photos back signed and she wrote notes on the back of both of them. Awesome!




 The funny thing about this success is that I had actually purchased a signed photo of Aubrey and received it in the mail on the same day as these.


No comments:

Post a Comment