My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kevin Bacon - Footloose, X-Men: First Class, etc.

I really enjoyed Kevin Bacon's performance in the latest X-Men movie, so I figured I'd try to get his autograph. I found that he was filming a movie called "Jayne Mansfield's Car" in Georgia, so I sent a letter, SASE and 5x7 to the production office. I sent on June 20, 2011 and received my photo back signed on July 23, 2011. Pleased to add Kevin Bacon to the collection.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could figure out where to get these amazing VV addresses...so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly - if you are looking for anything in particular, email me let me know and I'll see if I can help. I just checked out your site and you've got a ton of great graphs too!

    ReplyDelete