My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Channing Tatum - G.I. Joe, Dear John, Public Enemies, etc.

Thrilled to add this up-and-coming actor to my collection. I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 5x7 to him on Oct. 22, 2010. Today, April 23, 2011, I received both photos back signed and personalized. It took six months, but that's okay!


2 comments:

  1. Nice one! Did you send this via "The Vow" by any chance? If so, that gives me some hope that I might get mine back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa. Sorry, but I actually sent it via his agency. I'll include the address below, just in case you want to try again!

    Management 360
    9111 Wilshire Blvd.
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210

    ReplyDelete