My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

George Gaynes - Police Academy, Punky Brewster

I loved George Gaynes in the Police Academy movies and in Punky Brewster, so I was really happy to get a response from him today. I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 5x7 on Oct. 30, 2010. Today, April 30, 2011, I got both photos back signed and personalized.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Cory,
    I'm an autographer in Vancouver and I have a store set up of a lot of graph's I've gotten from celebs up here. I stumbled upon your website randomly and wanted to contact you.

    Check out my ebay
    http://stores.ebay.ca/West-Coast-Ice-Scripts-and-Hobbies?_rdc=1

    If there's a bunch you might be interested in, I'll gladly swing a deal for a collector. Contact me on ebay if you have questions!
    Thanks
    -Ken

    ReplyDelete