My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Katharine McPhee - The House Bunny, American Idol

Sorry for the lack of updates. April has started off very slowly in the autograph department. I did get one back today though. I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 4x6 to Katharine McPhee on March 12, 2011. Today, April 8, 2011, I received both photos back signed and personalized. I sent to her at a set where they were shooting a pilot for a new TV show. I was pleased to get this back, but unfortunately, the 8x10 was pretty badly creased in the mail. It is still a nice autograph though.


No comments:

Post a Comment