My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paul Schneider - Parks and Recreation

Paul Schneider was a regular cast member on the first two seasons of Parks and Recreation, but is no longer on the show. I saw he was filming a movie called "The Babymakers" and I wanted to add him to my Parks and Rec collection, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I sent a letter, SASE and 8x10 to the production company doing the film on June 7, 2011. On June 27, 2011, I received my photo back signed and personalized with a fantastic note. Really pleased with this one and really happy he appreciated my request and letter.

1 comment:

  1. wow, super. Congratulations.
    http://kolekcja-podpisow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete