My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sarah Lancaster - Chuck, Everwood, Saved By the Bell: The New Class

I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 4x6 to this great, young actress, using the "Chuck" set address, on Sept. 29, 2010. On July 1, 2011, I received both photos back signed and personalized. Pleased to get this back. This has been my longest wait (with an actual reply - there are several I sent out before this that are still pending) so far since I got back into autograph collecting through the mail.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I like her a lot. I love so many of your autographs, hope to have some day at least a little of your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really enjoy collecting autographs from people I admire!

    ReplyDelete