My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Barbara Mandrell - country singer and actress

When I was a kid I always had to watch Barbara Mandrell on TV. Her show with her two sisters was a favorite of both my mom and my grandma. I have to admit, it was a pretty funny show. I sent an email to Ms. Mandress via her website and asked her about receiving an autograph. I told her how I used to watch the show with mom and grandma. I sent the email on Oct. 19, 2010 and received a nice autographed photo today, Feb. 7, 2011. She personalized it and wrote a really nice inscription. It means a lot since my mom and grandma are both gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment