My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Gene Wilder - Blazing Saddles, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Willy Wonka was one of my favorite movies growing up, so I felt like I should try to add Gene Wilder to my collection. I sent a letter, SASE and an 8x10 to him on March 9, 2011. On May 26, 2011, I received my photo back signed and personalized! Thrilled to add this legend to my collection!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have a signed Wonka picture from Mr. Wilder, but have no idea where to send a letter, etc. Care to share the address, or at the least, how you found that address?

    ReplyDelete