My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tom Welling - Smallville

This was a purchase I made recently. I've managed to collect the majority of the main "Smallville" cast either through the mail, or via purchase. Tom Welling, the main character, had eluded me. He is a notoriously bad autograph signer, both through the mail and in person. That, of course, means his graph is hard to come by, even if you are just trying to purchase it. I finally, after months of research, found one being sold by a seller I trusted. I went ahead and pulled the trigger, knowing I'd never get him via the mail. So, I'm proud to add Clark Kent to my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats :) I love him in Smallville, to bad he is so hard to get ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It is one of the favorites from my collection!

    ReplyDelete