My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lauren Potter - Glee

I sent a letter, SASE and 5x7 photo to Lauren Potter, who plays Becky on Glee, on April 29, 2011 and received my photo back signed and personalized on May 20, 2011. Nice success from this terrific actress.


2 comments:

  1. What address did you send your request to? Thanks so much!
    -Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the following address. Good luck!

    Lauren Potter
    c/o Kazarian, Spencer & Assoc.
    11969 Ventura Blvd., 3rd Floor
    Studio City, CA 91604

    ReplyDelete