My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blake Clark - Boy Meets World, Grown Ups, The Waterboy, etc.

Blake Clark is a character actor you know when you see him, even if you don't know his name necessarily. I really liked him in Boy Meets World way back when and he's in lots of Adam Sandler movies, most recently, Grown Ups. I sent him a letter, a self address stamped envelope and a 4x6 photo on Nov. 5, 2010. I received the photo back personalized and signed with a nice inscription of "God bless the USA" today, Nov. 16, 2010. Very quick turnaround!

No comments:

Post a Comment