My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sarah Chalke - Scrubs, Roseanne

I love Scrubs. I have a Zach Braff autograph I haven't blogged yet, and I'm thinking I'm going to have to work on completing a collection from the show. I got a chance to get Sarah Chalke's autograph in an auction last weekend, so I went ahead and got it. She isn't known for responding through the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have an autographed photo of Zach Braff as well as a script of episode 425, My changing Ways, signed by all 7 main actors. I used to work for the Pearl Harbor Memorial Fund in Hawaii, these items were donated to auction off during the gala we hosted in honor of the 65th anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. The items did not sell, so I bought them. I am looking to sell them now and wasn't sure how to go about it so I googled it. Your blog came up and I thought I would write you. If you are interested I can email you some photos. My email is angelina.erbmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete