My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Kevin Nealon - Saturday Night Live, Happy Gilmore, etc.

Today started the week off nicely with a success through the mail from Kevin Nealon. I sent a letter, an envelope, an 8x10 and a 4x6 to Mr. Nealon on Nov. 13, 2010 and received a response today, Nov. 29, 2010. He sent my 8x10 back signed and personalized. There was no sign of my 4x6, but he sent his own 8x10 in addition to mine with a nice inscription, so I'm more than happy with that. Now I'm going to send my 8x10 to Fred Willard, who is also pictured in hopes that he'll sign it as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment