My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, November 12, 2010

OneRepublic!!

I emailed the management team for the band OneRepublic on Oct. 8, 2010 and asked if there was any way to receive an autographed photo from the band. They responded and said they would get one to me. Today, Nov. 12, 2010, I received the 8x10. Very cool - I love band signed photos! I really do enjoy OneRepublic's music too.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!THEY DID THAT! I wish other celebs are like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to what email?
    I wanna try this too :o

    ReplyDelete