My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Conrad Bain - Diff'rent Strokes

Well, this one is a head-scratcher. I sent Mr. Conrad Bain (he played Phillip Drummond on Diff'rent Strokes) a 4x6 photo, a letter of request and a self addressed stamped envelope. He sent the photo back, but he signed it on the back. Kind of weird, but the dude is really old. I would send off for other members of the cast, but most of them are dead. I didn't bother scanning this one because it is just a name written on the back of a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment