My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Colbie Caillat - pop singer

I sent Colbie Caillat a letter, a return envelope, an 8x10 and a 5x7 on Oct. 18, 2010 and received a response today, Nov. 20, 2010. I received my two photos back unsigned, along with an autographed 8x10 of her own. I imagine her people have a stack of pre-signed photos they send out when they receive autograph requests because it looks real (not pre-printed or anything). I may try to send my two photos to her when she is performing a concert sometime and she if she'll sign them there. I'm happy with the success though. She is quite lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment