My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boyz II Men - R&B music group

When I was in high school, Boyz II Men was one of the hottest musical acts going. Like most people, the music that was popular during my high school years has meaning to me. I can equate it to certain times or events. So, when I saw Boyz II Men were touring, I figured what the heck, I'll send a couple of photos and see if they'll sign for me. So, on Nov. 7, 2010 I sent a letter, a return envelope, an 8x10 and a 4x6 to see if they'd respond. Today, Nov. 17, 2010, I received both photos signed by all three members of the group (there were four when I was in high school, but one dude left several years ago). This is the 20th anniversary of Boyz II Men. I liked these two photos too.


No comments:

Post a Comment