My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Andy Buckley - The Office

Andy played David Wallace on The Office for several years. He wasn't a main cast member, but he was a frequent guest. I really liked his character a lot. I sent a letter, SASE and an 8x10 to him on Oct. 9, 2010. Today, Dec. 24, 2010, I received my photo back signed and personalized with a really nice inscription. He also sent a nice hand-written signed note. Very pleased. He seems like a super nice guy!


1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what address you used??? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete