My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wil Wheaton - Big Bang Theory, Stand By Me, Toy Soldiers, etc.

I think Wil Wheaton is a fantastic actor. I'm loving his guest role on The Big Bang Theory where he plays himself as Sheldon's nemesis. Turns out, he's also a really nice dude! I sent a letter, SASE and 2 5x7 photos on Dec. 11, 2010. Today, Dec. 31, 2010, I received my photos back signed and personalized, along with a nice hand written note. What a swell dude!



1 comment:

  1. Did you use this address?
    Wil Wheaton
    Opus Entertainment
    5225 Wilshire Blvd.
    Suite 905
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete