My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Scott Caan - Hawaii 5-0, Oceans 11, 12, 13, Gone in 60 Seconds, etc.

I love the new Hawaii 5-0. It is my favorite new show this year and I watch it each week without fail. Usually when a show begins, that is the best time to try to get autographs from the cast, so I did just that. I sent a request to Scott Caan on Oct. 27, 2010. I sent him a letter, SASE and an 8x10. Today, Dec. 13, 2010, I received my photo back signed and personalized. Before 5-0, Caan wasn't too well known for sending out autographs, but I guess that fresh Hawaii air has changed him!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    What address did you send this to?
    Thanks,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete