My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Naya Rivera - Glee

I admit it, I like Glee ... a lot. I really like Naya Rivera's character of Santana. I sent her a letter, SASE and 8x10 on Nov. 27 and received my 8x10 back signed and personalized on Dec. 30, 2010. Really happy with this one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I was wondering where you found the info for the Glee characters to send them photos to be signed? I've looked online (obviously not as well as you have, lol) and I haven't been able to find any info on addresses! Any help would be truly appreciated! thanks so much!
    -Blake

    ReplyDelete