My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Judah Friedlander - 30 Rock

Very, very happy with this success. I went out on a limb with this one because I hadn't heard of any responses from Judah Friedlander in at least a couple of years. I sent a letter, SASE and 8x10 to him via the 30 Rock studio on Sept. 22, 2010. Today, Dec. 22, 2010, I received my photo back signed and personalized. He also included the cover to his book signed and personalized. Bonus! I think he's hilarious, so I'm thrilled to add this to my collection. It also fits in nicely with my 30 Rock collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment