My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Michael Weatherly - NCIS

This is more of a failed success than a success. I sent a letter, SASE and 8x10 to Michael Weatherly care of the NCIS studio on Oct. 13, 2010. Today, Dec. 18, 2010, I received my photo back unsigned, along with a 5x7 with a pre-printed signature. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

3 comments:

  1. Im trying to figure out if this is an pp or an ap.... the sig on mine is identical but it is in a slighlty different position on the page and appears to be sharpie or a paint pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought mine was a pre-print. It looked like it was part of the photo to me, but that's just my opinion. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a black and white one, similar and it was a pre-print, most usually are. Even the ones you get from the NCIS office are pre prints of the entire cast.

    ReplyDelete