My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Linda Lavin - Alice

When I was young, I really enjoyed watching "Alice" starring Linda Lavin. I noticed she was starring in a play off Broadway, so I figured I'd write her there. I sent a letter, SASE, 4x6 and an "Alice" DVD cover on Dec. 16, 2010 and received my photo and DVD cover back signed and personalized today, Dec. 24, 2010. I'm going to send the DVD cover off to Polly Holiday (she played Flo on "Alice") to see if she'll sign it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment