My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Paulo Costanzo - Joey, Road Trip, Royal Pains

While I didn't like the show Joey nearly as much as I did Friends, I must admit, I did watch it each week. Paulo was good as Joey's nephew that lived with him. He was also great in Road Trip. I sent a letter, a SASE and a 4x6 to his management on Nov. 2, 2010 and received my photo back signed and personalized with a great message today, Dec. 27, 2010. Unfortunately, he wrote and signed on the back of the photo, but the inscription is great, so I'll let is slide! He asked why I lived in a cemetery because part of my street address has "cemetery" in it. I'm putting up pics of the front and back of the photo in this case.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    What address did you send this to?
    Thanks,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete