My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Big Bang Theory - Cuoco, Helberg, Kunar, Galecki, Parsons

I absolutely love The Big Bang Theory. When I got back into collecting autographs a few months ago, I knew this was one current show I wanted to collect. Unfortunately, the cast is not good at sending through the mail autographs, so I had to resort to buying. It has actually taken me a bit longer than I expected. I got Galecki and Nayyar very quickly, then had to wait for a while to get Parsons and Cuoco. Unbelievably, it was harder to find Simon Helberg (Wolowitz) than the others. So, with no further ado, please enjoy the autographs of the cast of The Big Bang Theory. I am still working on getting a few of the other minor characters through the mail.





1 comment:

  1. Entertaining and will keep on tuning in, but I haven't found it funny. It may be that I relate with the guys that I find it entertaining but not funny though. I get the humor, but it isn't funny to me.…watch The Big Bang Theory Online.

    ReplyDelete