My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth - Pushing Daisies, West Wing, Broadway, etc.

I sent a letter, self addressed stamped envelope and two 8x10s to Kristin Chenoweth via her current Broadway play on Sept. 20, 2010 and received one 8x10 back signed today, Oct. 30, 2010 (last success for October!). There is no sign of my second 8x10, but that's okay - that's the cost of doing business, as they say. Great success - as Kristin has been in and will likely continue to be in tons of movies and TV shows. Nice end to a nice month of autographing!

No comments:

Post a Comment