My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Anna Belknap - CSI: NY

I'll be honest with you. I don't watch CSI: NY too often, but when I do, I like to look at Anna Belknap - I think she's super cute. I sent a letter, SASE, 8x10 and 4x6 on Sept. 29, 2010. Today, Jan. 7, 2011, I received both photos back signed and personalized. Another nice through the mail success!


4 comments:

  1. can you give me the adress you sent the letter? i want to send one to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Here it is:

    Andrea Belknap
    CSI:NY
    c/o CBS Productions
    4024 Radford Ave, Bldg 7, Floor 2
    Studio City, CA 91604

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wondering should the name be Anna or Andrea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be Anna. Sorry - messed up when I made that comment.

    ReplyDelete