My hobby is collecting autographs. I started doing this about 15 years ago, and then got out of it. I just started collecting again. Some of my autographs were obtained in person, some were purchased from reputable dealers and some were obtained through the mail by writing to the celebrity.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bob Newhart - Elf, Bob Newhart Show, etc.

I never cared all that much for Bob Newhart until he was in Elf, which is one of my favorite Christmas movies now. I sent a letter, SASE, 5x7 and 4x6 to Mr. Newhart on Nov. 26 and received both photos back signed and personalized today, Jan. 10, 2011. Nice success!


2 comments:

  1. Great collection you have! I sell reprints on ebay of my non personalised collection - http://stores.ebay.com.au/Star-Prints-Gallery and I am starting to post my personalised ones on my blog or start an auto blog like yours. Do you know where I could get a photo of Davy Jones like your one? he is next on my list of requests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! For the Davy Jones, I just searched on Google, under images and I was able to find it. I then had it printed and sent it out to him! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete